Oral pain reliever
Temporarily relieves pain associated with:
- canker sores
- minor mouth irritation or injury of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or braces
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
When using this product
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- irritation , pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- using tweezers, immerse cotton pellet in medication
- apply cotton pellet to affected area, then remove
- may also be applied using a clean finger
|adults and children 2 years and over
||use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
|children under 12 years
||supervise while using this product
|children under 2 years
||ask a dentist or doctor
There are no reviews yet.